Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I have a month and a half left to go.  I can't believe I'm at the threshold of completing my goal.  It has been just an amazing year.  The thing I'm most thankful for is  (up till now) being injury free.  I've had a niggle or two but nothing so serious that it has kept me sidelined for a few weeks.  The worst thing that has happened was the flu.  But I've come out the other side.

My favorite run this year was my run in Sydney.  Running over the Harbor Bridge (3 times) through the streets of Sydney and then finally climbing the steps of the Opera House left me almost in tears.  I had dreamed of doing that run for so long that I couldn't believe I was actually doing it.  If you have never run The Harbor Bridge/Sydney Opera House then put that on your run bucket list.  It's a must.

Next week I'm going on a vacation.  I'm heading over to Coolum for 7 days.  This means there will be lots and lots of early morning/late at night beach running.  I plan on doing lots of Coolum to Peregian runs. 




Stats:

Distance: 38.91ks (24.3 miles)
Total kilometers: 871.34ks (541.8 miles)
Kilometres left: 128.66ks (79.2 miles)

Average ks per week (to achieve target): 21.6 ks (13.8 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 3,550

Calories burned this year: 80,944
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment