Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I spent a week at the beach.  Which meant I got to do some beach running.  I love beach running.  Waking up at 4:30 in the morning and feeling the sand under your feet is something I recommend that everyone should do.  The one problem is that during my 8k beach run I've injured my foot.  I've done 900ks this year and I have finally got a slight injury. (more about the injury here) It's nothing that is going to stop me running.  It's just annoying and I can feel it sting every few steps.  I happened to buy a running magazine during my vacation and it just happened to have some exercises/stretches for my foot pain.  I completed a 5.5k run today and it was alright.  Not too much pain.

I've now run over 900ks and with 4 weeks left to go I've got some work to do.  I'm going to try finish this year with a big run.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Here are some stats for you:

  
Distance: 39.6ks (24.6 miles)
Total kilometers: 910.94 ks (566.56 miles)
Kilometres left: 89.06 ks (55.6 miles)

Average ks per week (to achieve target): 22.3 ks (13.2 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 3,764

Calories burned this year: 84,708
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment