Translate

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A message from a reader.

This morning I got a lovely message from a friend and reader of this blog.  It is wonderful to read that this blog has inspired another person to change their lives.  It's messages, like the one I got this morning that help and push me going forward.  So a big thank you to my friend who has in turn inspired me today.

- The Slow Running Man -

"I recently (2 months now) have developed a walking regiment. Everyday for a minimal of one half hour I take a power walk. Combined with a switch to a primarily raw food diet, I have managed to lose approx. 30 pounds. I just wanted you to know that you were actually one of the influences upon me to begin exercising. So, you just never know who you might help, when you make changes in your own life. I had progressively become more sedentary, internet addicted, and plain lazy. But it feels good to become active again. Thanks mate."

- AMP -



No comments:

Post a Comment