Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post.  I can assure you that I have not stopped running but have just stopped posting.  I never realized how busy my new job would be.  On top of that I've done quite a few photography jobs (visit www.cabralphotography.com to see) so that has also taken up a lot of my time. 

So, where am I on my quest to complete a 1000ks this year?  I'm just behind my target.  With only 2 and half months left to go I have to step up my running and make up those lost kilometers.  This week has been a good one.  I'm already done 20ks and I'm going for a run tomorrow morning.  As the weather heats up (its going to be 36c today) I'm back to waking up at 5:00 am to get my run in.  I took a picture of what my run looked like yesterday as the sun rose over Forest Lake.

 
Distance: 97.57ks (60.63 miles)
Total kilometers: 737.57ks (458.31 miles)
Kilometres left: 262.43ks (163.1 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 8,913

Total Calories burned: 68,622
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment