Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

It has been a few days since I have updated the blog.  Sorry 'bout that.  I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to update.  It's not like I am not running.  I'm still running just as much.  I'll have to keep on top of my blog writing.

I've had some good runs and some terrible runs.  I had one run that lasted .64 of a kilometer.  It was horrible.  I realized that while I was trying to run I hadn't drunk any water that day and I was dehydrated!  Every step resulted in my brain being jolted.  That will never happen again.

I've also started to run to podcasts instead of music.  That has been an interesting switch.  It's one that I will continue to use.  I quickly get tired of playlists and this is a way to listen to something different.  I can't say I could do it on every run.  But every so often it really works wonders.  I wonder if I will ever listen to audio books?

Stats:

Distance: 27.18ks (16.9 miles)
Total kilometres: 579 ks (359.8 miles)
Kilometres left: 421 ks (261.6 miles)
Weight: 88.3 kg (194lbs)
Calories burned: 2,475

Total Calories burned: 53,871
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment