Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I have 3 very good runs.  On the last 3 days I've run over 18ks.  This might be the most I've run in a 3 day period.  I'm not feeling sore at all.  Sure, I wake up like an 80 year old man hobbling around but a small price to pay for how great I am feeling right now.  I should really get off the computer and go do some laundry because I am out of running gear and had to use one of my Manchester United kit to run in today.  I would prefer not to do that.  So I am off to wash my clothes.

Peace out!

Stats:

Distance: 18.09ks (11.24 miles)
Total kilometres: 551.82ks (342.89 miles)
Kilometres left: 448.18ks (278.49 miles)
Weight: 88.9 kg (195lbs)
Calories burned: 1,622

Total Calories burned: 51,396
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment