Translate

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

If my calculations are right by the end of this month I should be caught up or almost caught up.  To be fully caught up I need to be at 640ks before September starts.  After my 6.42k run tonight I should be close. 

Today's run was great.  The weather was perfect and I just enjoyed the fact that I was out there running.  I had a bit of a pain in my lower back that I hoped I stretched the pain out after the run.  I am going to put an ice pack on my lower back before I go to bed tonight.

I'm very happy report that I have recruited another runner.  Good friend MO is going to run with me tomorrow.  I'm going to use the same principal that I used with VH.  1 minute of running and 2 minutes of walking.  In total I'm hoping that we can do 4ks.  MO gets off work at 5:00 pm so what I might do is go for a pre-run and get in a 4 or a 5k run before we meet up.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have completed 9ks.

Stats:
Distance: 6.4ks (4 miles)
Total kilometres: 615.84ks (382.7 miles)
Kilometres left: 384.16ks (238.7 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 570

Total Calories burned: 57,209
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment