Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Gear - Part one

On my off days I have decided to do a write up on what gear I am using.  I'm going to work from the bottom up and so logic dictates that I start with shoes.

Ok, so the first thing you should know is that I love adidas.  Most of my gear is going to be adidas related.  I'm not sure when I decided to just use adidas products but that is what has happened. 

My shoe of choice is the Adistar Salvation 3 ( http://www.adidas.com.au/product/V21625/?ref=cXVlcnk9c2FsdmF0aW9uKzM%3D )

One of the reasons I originally got this shoe is that it claimed to be miCoach ready (miCoach is the running app on my iPhone).  Well that was a lie.  It is not in fact miCoach ready.  I had to buy a iPhone connector that is currently not available in Australia.  Once that iPhone connector is ready to buy I'll be able to sync the shoe with my iPhone and use the stride sensor.  Retail price for this shoe will be $100 to $140

It’s a comfortable shoe and my knees have felt better since the purchase.  If you are looking for a shoe in that price range you can't go wrong with the Salvation 3.  Before you buy any running shoe get your running stride checked (under pronate or supinators) and match the shoe with your stride.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks JVN. I sent you an email. I'm not sure if you got it :)

    ReplyDelete