Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Living in the tropics is great.....except for running in the summer.

This is by far the best season to run.  I woke up this morning at 8 am and it was 19c.  Perfect running temperatures.  Running in the summer time is painful.  I have to get up at 5 am to run in 22c and it shoots up quick.  I don't like getting up at 5 am  So this is a joy.

So, in a very good mood I went for a 30 minute run.  It was a better run then a few days ago.  Today I only walked for a minute of the 30 minutes.  2 days ago that would be closer to 5 minutes.  I ran a little bit further.  2 days ago I ran just a few meters shy of 4.5k and today I increased the distance to 4.7k

Here are my times

1k 6:32
2k 7:01
3K 6:25
4K 7:05
.7k 4.47

The songs I listened to were

Hard to handle - The Black Crowes
Daddy is gonna pay for your crashed car - U2
Steady as she goes - The Raconteurs
Bridge to nowhere - The Sam Roberts Band
City with no children - Arcade Fire
M.O.R - Blur
Root down - The Beastie Boys
Sylvia - Pulp

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like the feeling after a good run! Keep up the good work. It's hard to run!

    ReplyDelete