Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Terrible!

What a terrible run.  The run just didn't feel right today.  I woke up early and felt good.  I was excited for my 45 minute run.  I was happy to see the sun out.  It had been raining for a few days and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get my run in. 

I decided to try a different strategy today.  I was going to run as hard as I could for 2ks and then take a walking break.  Than run as hard as I could for each kilometer after that.  What a terrible idea.  I was so spent after the first 2k's that I couldn't get into a rhythm for the rest of my run.  I don't know if the 45 minutes was in my head too much or if it just wasn't my day.  In total I ran 6.37k when I was hoping to run at least 7k.  The only good thing about the run is that I wanted to quit after 30 minutes but I didn't and kept going.  Other than that it was a terrible run.

Here are my times.

1K 6:26
2k 5:90
3K 7:34
4K 8:30
5K 7:07
6K 8:20
.37k 3:12

Calories burned 661

Tracks

Outtathaway - The Vines
Push th' little daisies - Ween
Ready to start - Arcade Fire
Snake driver - The Jesus and Mary Chain
What the water gave me - Florence and the Machine
Root down - Beastie Boys
Sylvia - Pulp
Finest worksong - R.E.M
This is your life - Tyler Durdin/Dust Brothers (The Fight Club soundtrack)
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
Stacked Actors - The Foo Fighters
Help I'm alive - Metric

No comments:

Post a Comment