Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2012

wow....that was slow running.



It was a beautiful misty, foggy kind of morning.  Perfect running conditions.  I haven't run for a week.  My last run was the 7K Mt. Gravatt fun run.  I gave my body a week to recover and now I am back.  I am training to run 15K's by August.  To do this I am using my adidas miCoach iPhone app to help me.  There is no 15K setting on the app so I had to select a half marathon.  Ok....why not train for a half marathon as well. 

Todays run was a slow slog.  I ran 4.5K's in 30 minutes.  That is quite slow considering that my best 30 minute run was 5K.  I just have to keep going until I get back to that 30 minute 5K mark.

Here are my times:

1K 6:36
2K 7:00
3K 6:50
4K 6:59
4.5 3:29

Since music is a big part of my life I will also include the songs I listened to on my run.

In the name of the father - Black Grape
Driver 8 - REM
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
London Calling - The Clash
Bang and blame - REM
Addicted to Drugs - Kaiser Chiefs
Cherub Rock - The Smashing Pumpkins
Human - The Killers


Have you run today?

No comments:

Post a Comment