Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I've been running but not updating my blog like I should.  This blog post is about 3 runs.  The 3 runs are a mixed bag.  My run today was fantastic.  It really should not have been.  I had a stressful day at work.  Every time I tried to leave work and go for my run I was delayed.  It was also raining pretty badly.  But I just felt compelled to run.  I was also amazed how much I loved running in the rain.  I was getting drenched, splashing through puddles with a big stupid smile on my face.  In fact all the other runners that ran past me had stupid grins on their faces.  Runners are a strange breed.

The other 2 runs where quite bland.  One of them was only a 4k run and I hit a wall and could not run another step.  That was rather disappointing.  I haven't hit a wall like that in a long time.  I hope I don't have many more of those days.


Stats:
Distance: 15.88ks (9.9 miles)
Total kilometres: 466.26ks (289.7 miles)
Kilometres left: 543.74 k (337.9 miles)
Weight: 88.9 kg (195lbs)
Calories burned: 1338

Total Calories burned: 43,709
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment