Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run....sometimes with a dog)

It was a lovely Saturday today.  So lovely that Mrs Slowrunning decided to go for a swim.  I thought it would be a great idea if I took the Slowrunning Dog out for a run with me.  Now she is a tiny little thing....so I didn't think I could do 6 or 7ks.  I thought at most we could do 3ks.  The Slowrunning Dog was very excited to get going.....and that lasted for about 1 minute.  The rest of the time was spent peeing and shitting (the slowrunning dog not me) all over the place.  In total I was able to get 2ks in.....very very slowly. 


I also completed a run yesterday that was a typical run for me.  Just under 6ks.  Managed 5ks under the 30 minute mark.  All very productive.  With the small little run today I've done over 20ks this week.  A solid result.  The good news is that I now can do a long run tomorrow to make up for my little run today.  I think I might try that simulated 90 minutes football run.  I'll let you know how that goes.


Stats:
Distance: 8.1ks (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 480.38ks (293.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 519.62ks (334.12 miles)
Weight: 88.9 kg (195lbs)
Calories burned: 754

Total Calories burned: 45,002
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment