Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I'm tired.  My body is starting to ache.  Thankfully I have 3 weeks left to go.  I can soon rest.  I'm looking forward to that rest.  Not that I'm getting jaded.  Quite the opposite.  I'm really enjoying my running at the moment.  I have fallen into quite a pattern and feel that my running is getting stronger.  The one thing that is slowing my down is the heat and the humidity.  It's haunting my steps.  I run only after 5 pm but even at that time the heat can be oppressive.  I keep reminding myself....only 3 weeks only 3 weeks. 

I'm currently looking into joining a soccer team.  There is a very nice soccer club just down the street.  I've contacted them and enquired about joining a men's league.  The last time I played outdoor soccer was 1999.  While I am older I can honestly say that I am fitter now.  I might have had a bit of a drinking problem in my younger days.

Stats:

Distance: 37.6ks (23.6 miles)
Total kilometers: 948 ks (589.1 miles)
Kilometres left: 52 ks (55.6 miles)

Average ks per week (to achieve target): 17.3 ks (10.2 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 3,432

Calories burned this year: 88,140
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment