Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run.......almost bloody done)

I had the longest day at work.  It dragged and dragged.  I could barely keep my eyes open on the way home and going for a run was the last thing on my mind.  The heat was oppressive, my legs felt stiff....blah blah blah....I could go on and on about how I wasn't going to run.......but in the end I got another 5.3ks in.  It started off slowly but eventually I kept my head down and just finished the run.

I'm thinking about taking a day off tomorrow but somehow there might be a sneaky run in there somewhere. 

Stats:

Distance: 5.2ks (3.5 miles)
Total kilometers: 959 ks (595 miles)
Kilometres left: 41 ks (25.8 miles)

Average ks per day (to achieve target): 3.72 ks (2.5 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 476

Calories burned this year: 89,136


If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment