Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House.........done!!!!!!!

Stats:

Distance: 12.34ks (7 miles)
Total kilometers: 1000.52 ks (614.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 0 ks (0 miles)
Average ks per day (to achieve target): 0 ks (0 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 1140

Calories burned this year: 92,954


It is over.  I have run 1000ks this year (technically 1000.52ks......just saying) and I'm tired.  I need a rest.  I'm taking a week off.  It occurred to me that the longest break I have taken this year was 4 days.  That was due to me being sick.  So I need a week to relax, rest and think of what to do next year.  I have some thoughts but I have not decided what my goal is going to be. 

I wanted to thank a few people that have helped me this year.  JVN for the inspiration of running the 1000ks, Battle Sausage for running with me.....sure you were in Canada and I was running in Australia.....maybe one day we can go for a run.  VH for being my running partner this year......miss our chats.  Mrs Slowrunning for actually going on 2 runs with me.  Thank you to everyone else who read or commented on my blog of messaged me on Facebook. 

Here is a picture of me actually running over the Harbour Bridge and to the Sydney Opera House.



No comments:

Post a Comment