Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run....almost bloody done!!!!!)

Another 5.7ks done.  There are 12 days left in the year......You would have to think that Christmas Day is a wash so 11 days to go.  OK.....so its time to knuckle down.  With 12 (or is it 11?) days to go I have to run pretty much 4 ks a day.....which means I can try to run 5ks a day or I can do one big run and knock off as much as I can.....which is what I'm going to try to do......one big run......I'm aiming for a 20k run soon.  My last day at work is tomorrow so I have a few weeks off.  If I get an injury now I'm screwed!

Stats:

Distance: 5.7ks (4 miles)
Total kilometers: 953.7 ks (592 miles)
Kilometres left: 46.3 ks (28 miles)

Average ks per day (to achieve target): 4 ks (2 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 520

Calories burned this year: 88,660


If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment