Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run...........almost f$#%ing done)

I had a really good run yesterday.  The longest run of the year so far.  12.4ks.  I wanted to do 20ks but I as I got up in the morning I realized that even at 4:30 in the morning the heat was going to be a problem.  So I watched the first half of the Manchester United v. Hull City and while the game was paused I hit the road. 

I'm really loving my Blue tooth headset.  I switched the ear buds and had a much better fit.  I wasn't constantly adjusting the headset.  I would recommend wireless headsets to all runners.  It will set you back about $100 (Australian dollars) but it is so worth it.

I have 11.82ks left to go for the 1000.  I'm going to finish it with another big run.  A few people have suggested that I can do a few quick small runs but I don't think that would be fun at all.  I love the struggle of doing a long run.  I love getting up at 4:30 am and sharing the road with other runners.  I can't wait to tackle that 11.82k run.  My legs are a little sore today but my goal is to get this done tomorrow because  I need a rest!

Stats:
Distance: 12.4ks (7.1 miles)
Total kilometers: 988.18 ks (614.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 11.82 ks (7 miles)

Average ks per day (to achieve target): 3.94 ks (2.7 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 1144

Calories burned this year: 91,814


If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment