Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run........almost bloody done)

Only a few days left to go......6 days........(5 since I'm not going to run on Christmas day) but I'm progressing well.  I've run almost 17ks over the last 3 days.  Which means at some point I will have to get in a long run.  I haven't figured out which day yet.....but boxing day is looking promising. 

The heat over the last few days have been horrendous.  I've been taking my time and not over doing any of my runs.  When I run in the shade everything is great but as soon as I step out into the light......

I'm rocking some brand new running gear.  The Plantronics backbeat 2 go Bluetooth headphones.  I shall never run with wires again!  I have to do a little bit more testing with these headphones.  The package includes 3 different sizes for ear buds.  I wasn't happy with the ones I choose so I will switch up the ear buds for my next run. 

Stats:
Distance: 16.78ks (10.7 miles)
Total kilometers: 975.78 ks (606.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 24.22 ks (15.9 miles)

Average ks per day (to achieve target): 3.46 ks (2.3 miles)
Weight: 87.6 kg (193lbs)
Calories burned: 1534

Calories burned this year: 90,670


If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

visit www.cabralphotography.com


I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment