Translate

Monday, September 10, 2012

3 days of fun.


Ok....let’s see what I have done for the last 3 days. I've run 10k's (5 on Saturday and 5 on Monday) and I have done 175 push-ups (75 on Saturday and 100 on Sunday) and the result.....I'm in pain. While I was driving home from work yesterday I started to get back spasms. Goes to show maybe I shouldn't try 100 push-ups in one day......build it gradually. Live and learn.

The GPS didn't turn on when I went for my run today.....so officially I guess I didn't run....but I did run....so maybe un-officially I didn't run.....anyway I ran 5K's in twenty minutes and fifty two seconds.

I went for a run at 5:00 pm.....decided that a run at dusk would be lovely....except for the little flying bugs hitting me in the face......I hope I didn't swallow any....but I probably did.


 
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

 
 
Calories:  500 ish?
 
Weight: 89.9 (198lbs)
 
Tracks:  I don't have a clue.  30 minutes worth of rock and or roll type of sounds
 


No comments:

Post a Comment