Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A day late.

I went for a run yesterday......but I am posting this today.....why?  The miCoach app wasn't allowing me to upload my 5k run stats.  Last night as I was tossing and turning in bed I was finally able to upload the data.  It was an OK run.  Nothing too great.  My run was 29+ minutes which was a little disappointing but I am OK with that.  My 15k run is now only 2 days away.  I'm starting to get excited.  I've been checking the weather for this Sunday and it should be quite mild with a chance of rain.....fingers crossed that it stays cool.

If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


Calories:  466
Weight: 91 (200lbs)
Distance: 5K

Tracks:
I don't feel like dancing - The Scissor Sisters
The hill - Marketa Irglova
Pumped up kicks - Foster The People
Home - Edward Sharpe & Margnetic Zeros
I put a spell on you - CCR
Yoshimi battles the pink robots pt. 1 - The Flaming Lips
Remedy - The Black Crowes

No comments:

Post a Comment