Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

run run run!

I have not run in a few days.  I've been getting up very early in the morning to get to work by 8:00 am.  I am up.....in the shower....cup of coffee.....toast and into the car to get to work.  But when I got home today I decided it was time to get a run in.  Home from work......took care of some business around the house.....and got ready for my run.  I couldn't do a 5k run due to having to pick up my wife in 20 minutes.  Instead I completed a 15 minute run.  I ran that 15 minutes as quickly as I could!  I completed my first k in 4:54 which is a personal record for me.

 
Calories: 264
Distance: 2.88km
Weight: 91 (200lbs)
 
Tracks:
Falling at your feet - Bono and Daniel Lanios
Dear catastrophe waitress - Belle & Sebastian
Stay - Belly
The world we live in - The Killers
 
I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment