Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) 19% done

It's funny how it happens.  One day you are on struggle street and the next you feel great.  That happened to me today.  Today I had a great run.  As soon as I hit the road I felt like it was going to be a good run.  I didn't want to give up after the first 2ks.  This was the first 5k run under 30 minutes....yes the 5k run finished at 29:59 hahaha.....one second under the 30 minutes.  I'll take it.

I'm staying injury free which is great.  Other then your typical post run pain everything is coming up roses.  I am hoping to ride that wave as long as I can.  I know I have to start adding some cross training soon.  I'm thinking tomorrow.  Stay tuned for an update on my cross training.

So far in March I have run 36.7 kilometers.  If my next run is 6ks then I am ahead of schedule.  That is a very good feeling.

Stats:

Distance: 6k (3.73 miles)
Total kilometres: 189.6 (117.81 miles)
Kilometres left: 820.4 (509.77 miles)
Weight: 90.5 kg (199.52lbs)
Calories burned: 558

Total Calories burned: 18035
 
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment