Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) 19% done

This post is day late.

I had a disappointing run.  My legs felt sluggish.  The good news is that I didn't stop and kept going and managed to complete a 6k run.  I almost got nicked by a guy on a bike who cut right by me.  I'll have to be careful when I run and make sure I don't accidentally get clipped by bike riders.  That will hurt.

In my slowrunning group I'm a few Ks behind the lead runner Battlesausage.  AP is right on my tail.  I don't think I can do any running this weekend.  I met with an old friend today.  I hadn't seen this friend in 17 or so years.  He was passing through Brisbane and got to spend a delightful day with him, his wife and little boy.  Tomorrow I'm taking pictures for a wedding.  So I don't think I will be able to run tomorrow.  But watch out Battlesausage....I have 3 days off of work and plan on catching you. 

Stats:

Distance: 6k (3.73 miles)
Total kilometres: 195.6 (121.05 miles)
Kilometres left: 814.4 (506.77 miles)
Weight: 90.5 kg (199.52lbs)
Calories burned: 563

Total Calories burned: 18598
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Stay away from those bike people, they have no respect for runners.

    I do have a feeling you may pass me very soon. The other night I had big plans on putting up a 7k, however after 1.5k I hit black ice on a turn and well bashed up my knee. I ended up going for a 5k today seems OK, but I lost my Friday night run. Look forward to the next few days!

    ReplyDelete