Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run) 20% done

I lived up to name today.  I demonstrated some of the slowest running known to man kind.  That was ok.  I wasn't going for speed.  I am trying to increase my running distance.  I've moved from 3ks to 5ks and have been doing 6ks for a few weeks now.  Today I was going to go 7ks + and manged to get a 8k run in. 

I was pretty happy with the distance.  Have a lot of work to do about getting my fitness back up and increasing my pace.  But today was a good feeling.  I got a good piece of information yesterday which will place me in Sydney in mid July.  Which means I can actually run to the Opera House.  I'm really looking forward to that.

In the slowrunning group I have slipped to third behind AP and BattleSausage.  I am hoping to have that fixed before the end of today.  Stay tuned.

Stats:

Distance: 8k (4.97 miles)
Total kilometres: 203.6 (126.51 miles)
Kilometres left: 807.4 (501.7 miles)
Weight: 90 kg (198.42lbs)
Calories burned: 760

Total Calories burned: 19358
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment