Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

Pain free.

I completed a 5.5k run today.  Luckily for me I am (toe) pain free.  I switched to my Adidas runners and everything is OK.  I have a little bit of tightness in my left calf muscle but I have some ice on it now and it feels fine.  I don't think I can always use my Adidas shoes.  Last year I had knee, back and bum pain.  That is the reason I bought the Nike free.  I was hoping that would help eliminate those problems.  It will be interesting to see how it goes.

I have an update from VH on what her app is called.  The name of the app is Zombies, Run!  Check it out by clicking the link.  It looks pretty funny and a very interesting way to train.  Let me know if you have used this app before or if you would be interested in using it and writing a review for this blog.

Here are my stats.

Distance: 5.53 (3.44 miles)
Total kilometres: 172.06 (106.91iles)
Kilometres left: 837.94 (520.67 miles)
Weight: 90.9kg (200lbs)
Calories burned: 520

Total Calories burned: 16397

If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment