Translate

Friday, August 24, 2012

7Ks

I completed a 7K run today pain free.  This was my first long(ish) run that I've had in a long time.  I haven't run very much lately and I could feel that as I was running.  I completed my 5K run 30:10 and I felt rather sluggish.  I'm not too far off my fitness level but I plan on doing a lot more running between now and next Sunday (Bridge to Brisbane).  I finished the 7Ks in 42 minutes.  I'll have to try and get that number down if I want to even come close to doing the 10k in under an hour.  I can proudly announce that I've reached my goal weight of running the B2B.  I'm at 90.6kg (199lbs) and have lost 8kg (18lbs) since starting this blog and 13kg (28.6 lbs) since my heaviest recording.  Lets see if I can lose another kilo or two before race time.

calories 672

Times:

1K: 6:07
2K: 6:10
3K: 6:13
4K: 6:13
5K: 5:44
6K: 6:43
7K: 6:36

 
 
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

 


No comments:

Post a Comment