Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

The 15ks

I have finally decided on a date and course (that I am happy with) to do my 15k run.  If I can stay injury free the date I have chosen is Sunday September 30th. Using the website www.mapmyrun.com I have found a route that I think will be challenging and interesting.  For a long time I've been trying to come up with a running route in the city and the below picture will show you what I have come up with.

On September 30th I'm going start off at Orleigh street and run to the Story Bridge and back.  I will then have completed my running goal of 2012 of running 15ks.  I then can take a week off and starting running the 1010ks of my house to the Sydney Opera House (equivalent).

If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment