Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Dilemma

I'm not sure what to do.  Currently I am using the miCoach iPod app to record my distance, pace and time.  Which is great because I love trainspotting my running.  Finally the miCoach iPod speed_cell and iPod connect is available in Australia.  It retails here for $99.00 and I'm really considering buying it.  It would also hook up to my heart rate monitor and I would be able to track that as well.  Also when I play tennis and soccer or any other sport I wont have to wear my iPod to record any data as the speed_cell will do all that and I can sync it later. 

I have recently made an exercise and medicine ball purchase and doing some core strength exercise.  As my back played up a couple of weeks ago I'm going to do my best in strengthening my core and make sure that I stretch as much as I can.  I don't see my running as a year to year thing.  I see it as a life time thing.  Not to mention all the cool gadgets and technology that is coming out.  I used to joke with friends about 20 years ago that soon I would need an instruction book when I bought shoes.  Now when I buy shoes there better be an instruction book! 

For more information on the miCoach products please click on this link    http://www.adidas.com/au/micoach/ui/Product/#!/speed_cell

If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment