Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 12 - The injury part 2

I went to see the physiotherapist as I was really worried that I had done some damage to my knee.  The last thing I wanted to hear was that I had busted any ligaments or tendons.  After a few checks the good news was that there was no damage at all to the knee.  What I had done was strain a tendon in my leg that was referring pain in my knee.  So icing my knee didn't do anything at all as the strain happened in the leg.  The physio worked his wonders again and my leg is feeling better and I hope to be running again by Monday or Tuesday.  I'm still having problems walking up stairs.  I'm doing a very good Quasimodo impression

I still have 990ks to do and one week behind schedule.  I'm also having trouble sleeping as I every time.


If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress Pete, you'll make it. You'll have to run extra on some weeks, when your all better.

    ReplyDelete