Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 17 The injury part 3

I woke up at 5:45 am expecting to run this morning.  I was surprised that I woke up with a smile.  I've been dying to run.  When I am driving my car and I see people running I feel that pang of jealousy.  I want to be that guy again.

I put on my shorts......my climacool Adidas shirt and grabbed my sunglasses.  I completed a few stretches and the pain in my leg was there.  Now the pain wasn't as bad as it was last week.  It lingers....and I didn't like the feeling.  I'm now sitting down, watching the Newsroom (my new favorite TV show) and icing my leg again.  I could have run.  I almost did.  But I didn't want to risk another week off.

So we try again tomorrow.  Same routine....waking up at 5:45 am and stretch and see how I feel.  Fingers crossed that its all clear tomorrow.  The only piece of good news this morning is that I have not put on any weight during this week layoff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment