Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 17....cause some days you just have to say f%$# it.

If you read my earlier post then you know I tried to go for a run this morning......that run didn't work.  I also dropped off my wife at the train station....and if you know my wife you know that she forgets things all over town.  Today she forgot her yoga clothes in the car.  That meant that I had to drive to her yoga class and drop off her change of clothes.  This meant that I had one hour to kill.  Sometimes you just have to say screw this and just run.  I just ran.  I can also proudly say that I felt no pain at all during my run.  This is a load off my mind.  I'm still worried about the injury so I'm currently sitting on my couch with an ice pack on the back of my leg.  Fingers crossed there is no pain in the morning.

 
 
Day 17
Distance: 5k
Total kilometres: 25k
Days left: 348
Kilometres left: 985 (612 miles)
Weight: 90.8kg (200lbs)
Calories burned: 475
Total Calories burned: 2354




If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


No comments:

Post a Comment