Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 24 - Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (Virtual Run)

Stretching......I like it.  I never really do it.  I should do it more often......but will I?  Only time will tell.  I'm going to give you the straight juice (huh?) I did not feel like running today.  I came up with every excuse in my head why I should not run.  I'll run tomorrow.  I'm too tired.  Before I really gave my self too much time to wallow I had my shoes on and I was out the door running around Forest Lake. 

It was a good run (except for when my shoelace decided that being tied was too good for it) but I kept it short and sweet.  3k run today.  My body was not hurting today.  My knee is no longer giving me a problem.  My back is a little tender but nothing that I can't deal with.  I'm finding that my stretching is helping that.  Oh, don't forget to let me know from where in the world you are reading my blog from.

Here is what my journey looks like.




Day 24
Distance: 3k
Total kilometres: 36.22k
Days left: 341
Kilometres left: 974 (606 miles)
Weight: 90.5kg (199lbs)
Calories burned: 283
Total Calories burned: 3403




If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment