Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 19 - Getting it back.

I've been pain free for a couple of days.  That lingering knee pain has gone.  I couldn't be happier about that.  I didn't want to do too much to fast.  So today my goal was just a very easy 3k run.   I will progess slowly and increase the distance as I go. 

I went out around 7 am and it was quite mild despite the oppressing heat over the last few days.  Getting lucky with a 7 am run is something that I will have to forget about soon.  The 3ks was quite lovely.  I wasn't running very hard and speed was not a concern.  Near the end of the run my body stiffened a little bit.  I iced my leg as soon as I got home and I will do some extenisive stretching tomorrow to try and loosen my muscles as much as I can. 

I've run 28ks so far and have made it (virtually) to the Pacific Motorway!

 
 
Day 19
Distance: 3k
Total kilometres: 28k
Days left: 346
Kilometres left: 982 (610 miles)
Weight: 90.8kg (200lbs)
Calories burned: 286
Total Calories burned: 2640




If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


No comments:

Post a Comment