Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 3


I've made it as far as The Oxley Golf Club. I've never played at the Oxley Golf Club. I would like to play golf at the Oxley Golf Club (hint hint  for possible Christmas gifts). But I am getting ahead of myself.....let me start from the....well the start. I got up at 5:45 am. Terrible time to wake up but yesterday it was 35c and I didn't want to run in any heat whatsoever. I didn't get out of the house and running till about 6 am. While I got ready I did manage to watch a few minutes of the Man United vs. Newcastle game (a game which the red devils destroyed Newcastle) and got out of the house before I got really stuck into the game. At 6:00 am the temperature was a perfect 18c. I could not have picked a better time to run. As I have previously stated I'm not concerned with how quick my runs are. I am concentrating on getting the distance done. Today I ran 5ks in 30 minutes.

This is as far as I have run so far.


 
 

Day 3
Distance: 5k
Total kilometres: 8k
Days left: 362
Kilometres left: 1002 (622 miles)
Weight: 89.7kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 468
Total Calories burned: 752


 
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:

http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning



 

No comments:

Post a Comment