Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 4 Brisbane to Sydney (virtual run)

I was in a meeting at work......my friend and sometime commentator on this blog SH pulled me aside.  "I have something I want to say to you.  But I don't want you to take it badly."  I told her I would not take it badly.  "I want to teach you how to work out with weights.  It will help your running."  She told me to go out and buy some weights.  Once I have the weights she will teach me a few things.  I've never really thought about weight training.  I know its important but that has never been anything that has ever interested me.  Since I've starting running that is all I ever wanted to do.  The weight training that I do are with a medicine ball/exercise ball.  Working on the core.  I'll have to get back to you on this weight training. 

As I have previously mentioned I pick up my wife from UQ and that is where I run every Tuesday.  It was about 25c when I got out there but the sun was going down and there was a nice cool breeze coming in so the heat didn't effect me at all.  I completed my run in about 30 minutes.

 
 
Day 4
Distance: 5k
Total kilometres: 13k
Days left: 361
Kilometres left: 997 (619 miles)
Weight: 90.5kg (198lbs)
Calories burned: 468
Total Calories burned: 1220

  
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com
I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link:
http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning
 



No comments:

Post a Comment