Translate

Monday, October 1, 2012

Stats

On Thursday (It might not be Thursday....really depends how I feel.  My calf muscles are a bit sore from the 15k run on Sunday) I am going to start my run (equivalent) to the Sydney Opera house.  From my door step to the Opera house is 1010 kms.  I figured I would have to run about 20ks a week to make it there in one calendar year.  Since January 1st to Sept 30th I have run 404 ks.  That is far enough to have run past Coffs Harbour and just outside Nambucca Heads NSW.



Clearly I'll have to run a lot more this year then I have been.  This new challenge will push me and I can't wait to get it started.  Here are my stats from Jan 1st to Sept 30th:

Total running time: 46:37:20
Calories burned: 40,042
Distance: 403.89
Total Workouts: 85

-The slow running man-

No comments:

Post a Comment