Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run 34% done)

This post is a few days over due.  I didn't do any running over the weekend.  I could list the litany of excuses but lets not play that game.  I just didn't run.  Full stop.

I did get a run in today.  Felt great to get out there again.  I dropped off Mrs. Slowrunning at the pool and I hit the running path.  I took my time and the only thing I worried about was doing the distance.  In the end I completed just under 6ks. 

My run on Friday was similar.  Completed 5.23ks.  Surprisingly I'm very close to being at my kilometer goal.  By the 15th I need to be at 350 kilometres. Currently I'm sitting at 344.76ks.  Tomorrow I'm doing a run with VH and if we do at least 5.24ks I'll be right on my annual target.

Stats:
Distance: 10.91ks (6.8 miles)
Total kilometres: 344.76k (214.2 miles)
Kilometres left: 665.24k (413.4miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 1017

Total Calories burned: 32719
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment