Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Brisbane to the Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I met up with VH for our weekly 5k run.  I hadn't seen VH for a few weeks so it was nice to catch up.  Today was less about running and more about talking and finding out what has been going on in our lives.  It was an wonderfully cool night to run.  It really is the best time to run.  20c and running under the stars is about the best thing in the world.  VH is worried about the weather getting colder but as I told her....all she needs is a thick pair of socks.

In total we ran 5.12ks.....very very slowly.  We did manage to run half a kilometer but today was very much a social run.  I look forward to next weeks run.  I also got a message from KW to let me know she is back running.  Way to go KW.  Keep it up!

*update*  VH's playlist.
Alex Lloyd - green
Alexisonfire - born and raised
Amy winehouse - back to black
Athlete - tourist
Ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
Benjamin gibbard - choir vandals
Bjork - bachelorette
The black keys - run right back
Blind melon - no rain
Damn wells - electric harmony
Daughtry - it's not over
Hot chip - and I was a boy from school
Pierce the veil - she sings in the morning
Simple minds - don't you forget about me

Stats:
Distance: 5.12ks (3.2 miles)
Total kilometres: 349.88k (217.41 miles)
Kilometres left: 660.12k (410.2miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 535

Total Calories burned: 33254
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment