Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

Well, this is my 3rd day running.  I've done about 18ks so far this week.  I feel great!  I'm planning another run tomorrow after work and I am going to try and do 7ks.  I'm not sure if I have ever run these many kilometers in a 4 day period. 

At work today I had a great discussion with some visitors to our business.  We were discussing on how much we love running.  It really is great when you are able to have chats about running goals and some of our achievements.....yeah I guess I am now that guy.

A reader of the blog (Andrew from Canada) had a question for my running partner VH.  Who is Alex Lloyd.  When I asked VH this question she responded with........lets just say it was an interesting response.  After she thought about it for a few seconds she asked that our reader (Andrew from Canada) she go to Alex Lloyds website.



Stats:
Distance: 6ks (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 355.88k (211.1 miles)
Kilometres left: 654.12k (406miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 570

Total Calories burned: 33824
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO! You are 'that guy'! Good to see the distance is increasing. Time for you to take that MVP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble syncing my latest run. If I do a run today and I can't sync that....well I'll have 12ks ready to sync.

    Yep...I am that guy. I used to be another guy

    ReplyDelete