Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I didn't get a chance to do my run yesterday.  So today was a must.  It wasn't looking promising.  It had rained all day and the skies were grey and depressing.  I tried not to think about it.  I concentrated on my work and let my run rest at the back of my head.

By the time I left work it wasn't looking any better.  Now it was dark and rainy.  I picked up Mrs. Slowrunning and started driving to the St. Lucia University Campus.  By the time I get out of the car it had stopped raining and I was able to get my run in.  It was a great run.  I really enjoyed this one.  I pretty much completed each kilometer at 5:45 and was disappointed to stop.  All in all I completed 5.75ks. 

I've taken next Friday off work.  I'm going to drop Mrs. Slowrunning off at work and I am going to park my car near the river and go do a 10k run.  The longest I have run this year so far is 8 kilometers.  Be good to stretch it out and run 10.

Congrats to AP who is killing it in the Slowrunning group.  Over 70ks!!!!  Way to go AP. 

Stats:

Distance: 5.72ks (3.6 miles)
Total kilometres: 387.08k (240.5 miles)
Kilometres left: 622.92 k (387.06 miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 521

Total Calories burned: 36,644
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment