Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

I got a run in today.  For a while there it wasn't looking like that was going to happen.  Work was crazy.  I didn't think I was ever going to leave.  But luckily for me I found a window and got out of there.  I picked up Mrs. Slowrunning and took her to the St. Lucia pool.  While she was elegantly swimming 44 laps I was running 6.44 ks.  I managed to complete the whole run in 38:04 and finished my 5k run in 29:25.  One of my faster runs of the year. 

MiCoach have this new feature on the app.  It takes a look at your run and calculates how long it would take to run 10ks, half and full marathons.  I will include the results in this blog.

I was going to run with VH tonight but I had to cancel due to the fact that I was going to leave work late.  We have scheduled a run for tomorrow.....fingers crossed that we can get one in.

According to miCoach my 10k run will be completed in 59:34, the half marathon run would be completed in 2:07:25 and a marathon would be completed in 4:18:17

Update on the slowrunning group.  I would like to welcome the 8th member to our group.  CBearonthefly.  Welcome and I hope you kick some ass.  There is a new MVP in our group.  AP has taken the lead with 51.51ks.  Way to go and keep it up.  Battlesausage has slipped into 2nd spot with 45.12ks.  I am in third with 34.18ks.  Sirmark and Bajarmusica are neck and neck in 4th and 5th with 28.61 and 28.3ks respectively.  KelKel is next with 15.6 and Darryn has some catching up to do at .54ks.

Stats:

Distance: 6.44 (4 miles)
Total kilometres: 368.44k (229 miles)
Kilometres left: 641.56 k (398.7miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 561

Total Calories burned: 34,946
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment