Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

Where to begin with this post.  I'm sorry I haven't written for a few days.  My WiFi broke at home so I was not able to update the blog for a few days.  But that has now been all fixed.  Also I have been having some car trouble and waiting to hear back about parts and how much that will cost.  So fingers crossed that the car wont cost very much.

Since my last post I was able to get 2 runs in.  One run was my usual run in St. Lucia along the Brisbane river.  My second run was with Mrs. Slowrunning and the slowrunning dog Polly.  Both runs were fun.  One run was 5.6ks and the second run was just shy of 2ks.  Mrs. Slowrunning is getting better.  She is running too fast and I have to get her to slow down so that she can run for longer distances.

I'm going for a run this evening.....as long as the weather holds out.  I see some black rain clouds starting to gather.  This week is going to be one busy week.  Both with running and my Photography.  I'm running today and Wednesday with VH.  Thursday I'm going to photograph Moon by the Australian Voices.  I took shots of the rehearsal a few days ago.  To see pictures click on this link.  Sunday I'm going to hangout with the Brisbane Manchester United Supporters Club.  The Premier League Trophy will be presented that night and I'm going to take pictures of the night.  I hope to get a run or two in between the photography gigs.

Stats:
Distance: 7.5 (4.6miles)
Total kilometres: 322.51k (200.4 miles)
Kilometres left: 687.49k (427.5 miles)
Weight: 89.6 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 714

Total Calories burned: 30646
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning


2 comments:

  1. Well seems that your a busy man! Love the photo blog, all of them look great. I think you should just not show up to the manu(re) thingy. It will suck, just suck. Besides any time that a website states "hate the blues" it can`t be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when it says hate the blues they mean Man City....not so much Chelsea. Chelsea would have to pose a threat for us to hate them.

    ReplyDelete