Translate

Monday, May 20, 2013

Brisbane to Sydney Opera House (virtual run)

My miCoach program stopped working.  I had to delete the app and download it again.  I had completed a 6k run that didn't get uploaded into the system.  That was disappointing.  It's just one of those things I guess.  I completed another 6k run on Saturday at the St. Lucia University campus.  Mrs. Slowrunning was slowswimming while I was running.

It was a great run actually.  It started off terribly.  My first k was one of the slowest I've ever done.  My legs felt very heavy and tired.  After the first k was done I started to loosen up and I felt great.  It was a good solid run after that. I felt like I could run forever (well.....maybe not forever)

I have not run since Saturday.  My run yesterday got squashed due to work commitments.  I've been training for over 3 months and the program that I have been training has just gone live.  That means I'm going to have to be available much more over the next few days.  In fact the staff have been given my mobile number and have been instructed to call me day or night if there is a problem with the system (our company runs 24 hours a day).  So that should be interesting.

Stats:

Distance: 6.1 (3.7 miles)
Total kilometres: 362k (224.1 miles)
Kilometres left: 648 k (402.4miles)
Weight: 89.5 kg (197lbs)
Calories burned: 561

Total Calories burned: 34385
If you have anything to add please leave a comment or email me at Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

I created a group on the miCoach website for all the slowrunners out there. If you are interested in joining the group please sign up on the miCoach site and download the free miCoach app for your smart phone. Here is the link: http://community-micoach.adidas.com/groups/slowrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment