Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

10ks.....until your wife calls.

I woke up and had a cup of coffee.  After the coffee some stretches.  I had an apple (red and delicious). I put on my boots and got on the road.  Today's goal.....10K + run.  I was hoping to get in 11 or 12Ks.  I felt good.  5 minutes into my run my phone goes off......its the wife......where are you?  I'm running I tell her.  When will you be done she asks me?  I'll be home in one hour.......No No No.....we have things to do.  So, my 10K + turned into a quick 5K run.

The upside......it was my quickest 5K's of the year.  Completed in 30:50.....the downside.....because my wife called the GPS functionality in my phone crapped out.  So it did not record the K's in any accurate way.  The only marker that I knew for sure was the the 5K mark.  Which is why I was able to record the 30:50 5K.

Calories: I don't know.....about 500 or so


Tracks:

Flippers - Art vs. Science
Sunday morning - No Doubt
Bones - The Killers
Addicted to love - The Eagles of Death Metal
20th century boy - T-Rex
In a flash - Ron Sexsmith
Barely listening - Pilate
What the water gave me - Florence and the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment