Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Impromptu running

I'm working late shifts all this week.  I'm not a big fan of working the late shifts.  I am always up at 6:15 am regardless of my start time.  The only good thing about working later in the day is that I have no excuse not to run.  Today was a perfect example.  I talked to VH and an hour later we are down by the river doing a 40 minute run. 

This was our second attempt.  Last weeks run with VH ran into some complications.  But after an annoying early stitch we were able to get in 4K's.  VH will be ready to run the 5K Bridge to Brisbane in no time. 

On a side note I have a stiff back today.  I'm not sure if its because of the 12K's that I did Saturday or if it's just a stiff back.  I'm hoping to get a run in tomorrow and do some speed work.  Nothing like a quick 5K run to get you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment