Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

A quick 3K run

I got home from work at 5:00 pm.....there was still enough light to do a quick 3K run.  I downed a cup of coffee......waited 14 minutes (I listened to a Dr. Karl podcast recently and he said that it takes about 14 minutes for the caffeine to hit the bloodstream) and I was off for my run.  I felt good......I seem to be averaging about 6:00 minute K's lately and haven't had too many 7:00 minute K's.  The only downside to the run was when my shoelace started to flap in the wind and had to stop for a few seconds to tie it slowing my down during the third K.

I'm going to try and do this run again today as I should get home about the same time.  Wednesday is my day off of work so that will be my long run day.

If you have any questions or comments and can't leave them on this blog post please email me at
Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

You one day left to have your say on our readers poll.  You will find it at the bottom of the page.

Calories: 294

Times:



Tracks:

Juice box - The Strokes
Voodoo Lady - Ween
I can change - LCD Soundsystem
Voodoo child - Jimi Hendrix
Silence is easy - Starsailor



No comments:

Post a Comment