Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

I think my GPS is lying to me

The wife goes to yoga on Mondays. I pick her up afterwards.  Which means I had 2 hours to kill after work.  With a very light rain falling I went out for a long(ish) run.  This is my third day running.  I felt no pain in my legs or back.  I felt great.  Pacing myself slowly to do 7K's I just got stronger as the run went on.  That's when things got a little murky.  I don't think my pace to K ratio was being calculated correctly with  the Adidas miCoach program.  Even though I felt like I was running above my normal pace my K reading seemed slower.  I'll have to check into that to see if that is correct. 

Tomorrow I run (4 days straight) with VH and possibly AF.  Looking forward to that.  I really do enjoy running buddies......speaking of which I should setup a running date with my running buddy KW.  It's been too long.

Another positive thing today (no not the part where the homeless man showed me his penis in the parking lot of work) was that I ran 46 of the 48 minutes.  I only walked for about a minute and half.  A personal record for me. 

calories:  702

1K: 6:55
2K: 7:10
3K: 7:20
4K: 7:21
5K: 6:47
6K: 7:42
7K: 6:37

Tracks:

Everything in its right place - Radiohead
Fire - Kasabian
This is hardcore - Pulp
Close to me - The Cure
Addicted to drugs - Kaiser Chiefs
Pumped up kicks - Foster the People
Help I'm alvive - Metric
Heroes - David Bowie
Bones - The Killers
On the evening train - Johnny Cash
Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) - The Wombats
Voodoo Lady - Ween
Waste - Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment