Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

A quick 5K run.

As previously mentioned my wife does Yoga at the University of Queensland.  While waiting for her I go for a run.  Today all I had time to do was a 5K run.  I was able to complete that 5K run in just over 30 minutes. I took a look at some of my early runs (back in March) and in 30 minutes I used to run about 4.25K's.....so I have increased my speed.  It was a lovely night to go for a run.

I'm going to add something to this blog.  As I run my K's faster and faster I'm also going to add what the average per K time is.  I'm hoping this will continue to go down and down and finally settle in the 4:30 to 5:00 minutes a K.

Don't forgot to have your say in our reader poll.  Today is the last day.

Calories burned: 516

Times:

1K: 6:11
2K: 6:02
3K: 6:32
4K: 6:07
5K: 5:59

average time: 6:10

Tracks:

Sympathy for the devil - The Rolling Stones
In a little while - U2
Island in the sun - Weezer
Rebellion(lies) - The Arcade Fire
Running to stand still - U2
I don't feel like dancing - Sissor Sisters
What the water gave me - Florence + The Machine
It's true we love one another - The White Stripes
Voodoo child - Jimi Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment