Translate

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A quick(er) 3K run

At 5 pm I went for a 3K run.  No coffee, no pre-run snack it was just a run.  This was a better run then yesterday.....for one my shoelace didn't come undone.  So as Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves) by the Wombats punched my ear drums I was off.

I averaged 5:30 per K which is the fastest average I've had.  Yes it was only 3K's but I ran in 2 minutes faster then yesterday.  I'm pretty happy about that.

Tomorrow is my long run day.  Hoping to run 10K's.  The B2B is about a month away and I am feeling pretty confident.  As long as I don't get any injuries along the way it should be a good running year.

One day left for you to have you say in the latest readers poll.  Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to chime in.  Also if you would like to email me Slowmanrunning73@gmail.com

Calories: 289

Time:



Tracks:

Tokyo(Vampire & Wolves) - The Wombats

In a flash - Ron Sexsmith

Electrical storm - U2

Seven nation army - The White Stripes

Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground

Sympathy for the devil - The Rolling Stones.


No comments:

Post a Comment